We collect the e-mail addresses of those who signup with a free or paid account, those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for our free or paid membership we ask for information such as your name, school name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Thinkersize, LLC uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We do not collect any personal information on any children playing Cranium CoRE from our site, remote app or native apps.
- Children are not required to login, provide a name or age.
- Our game is intended for team play, not individual student game play. The only required information for a student to play our game is a team name.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the our service.
Thinkersize, LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Thinkersize, LLC owns the code, databases, and all rights to the applications and any community data you contribute.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Thinkersize, LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Thinkersize, LLC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.